Taoiseach’s emails released under FoI
Tánaiste contacted Varadkar over tax break plan and truckers’ lobby slated transport minister
Taoiseach Leo Varadkar was contacted on his personal email account by Tánaiste Simon Coveney about giving a tax break to people who donate to sports bodies.
Independent journalism every day
With digital access you can read The Business Post whenever, wherever, and however you want.
- Unlimited access to all sections of The Business Post on desktop, tablet and mobile.
- Breaking news, comment and analysis from the best Business Post writers seven days a week.
- Live blogs of major news events
- Videos and podcasts from some of the industry's most respected journalists such as Tom Lyons, Susan Mitchell and Ian Guider
- Access to The Business Post's extensive archive