‘The Taoiseach is obsessed with image and public relations’
With his party’s agreement with Fine Gael up for renewal later this year, Micheál Martin is growing tired of what he calls the Taoiseach’s ‘gamesmanship’, as well as the lack of progress on health and housing. But he insists the deal was the right thing to do in the interests of stability
Independent journalism every day
With digital access you can read The Business Post whenever, wherever, and however you want.
- Unlimited access to all sections of The Business Post on desktop, tablet and mobile.
- Breaking news, comment and analysis from the best Business Post writers seven days a week.
- Live blogs of major news events.
- Videos and podcasts from some of the industry's most respected journalists such as Michael Brennan, Susan Mitchell and Ian Guider.
- Access to The Business Post's extensive archive.