Taoiseach is urged to put rebels in cabinet
Independents are expected to get three cabinet seats and three junior ministries in return for support
Taoiseach Enda Kenny is being warned to bring former rebels onto his new ministerial team to avoid internal political unrest.
Independent journalism every day
With digital access you can read The Business Post whenever, wherever, and however you want.
- Unlimited access to all sections of The Business Post on desktop, tablet and mobile.
- Breaking news, comment and analysis from the best Business Post writers seven days a week.
- Live blogs of major news events
- Videos and podcasts from some of the industry's most respected journalists such as Tom Lyons, Susan Mitchell and Ian Guider
- Access to The Business Post's extensive archive