Why the state spending watchdog was a better bet to investigate the National Children's Hospital fiasco than PwC
Fianna Fáil is using a two-hour private members’ slot in the Dáil tonight to move its own bill to give the Comptroller and Auditor General the power to investigate massive cost overruns on state building projects
Independent journalism every day
With digital access you can read The Business Post whenever, wherever, and however you want.
- Unlimited access to all sections of The Business Post on desktop, tablet and mobile.
- Breaking news, comment and analysis from the best Business Post writers seven days a week.
- Live blogs of major news events.
- Videos and podcasts from some of the industry's most respected journalists such as Michael Brennan, Susan Mitchell and Ian Guider.
- Access to The Business Post's extensive archive.