State paying €25k a month on offices for Siteserv probe
Commission was set up last year in the wake of the controversy over the sell-off
The state is paying nearly €25,000 every month in rent for the offices of the commission set up to examine the sale of Siteserv by IBRC.
Independent journalism every day
With digital access you can read The Business Post whenever, wherever, and however you want.
- Unlimited access to all sections of The Business Post on desktop, tablet and mobile.
- Breaking news, comment and analysis from the best Business Post writers seven days a week.
- Live blogs of major news events.
- Videos and podcasts from some of the industry's most respected journalists such as Michael Brennan, Susan Mitchell and Ian Guider.
- Access to The Business Post's extensive archive.