Soros’s foundation wants ‘clarity’ in Irish campaign finance laws
Last week, Sipo agreed in the High Court to quash a decision from December 2017 that saw it order Amnesty Ireland to return a €137,000 grant it had gotten from OSF to fund its abortion rights campaign
Independent journalism every day
With digital access you can read The Business Post whenever, wherever, and however you want.
- Unlimited access to all sections of The Business Post on desktop, tablet and mobile.
- Breaking news, comment and analysis from the best Business Post writers seven days a week.
- Live blogs of major news events
- Videos and podcasts from some of the industry's most respected journalists such as Tom Lyons, Susan Mitchell and Ian Guider
- Access to The Business Post's extensive archive