Sinn Féin's proposal to scrap property tax jars
Party argues budget plans are fairer and costed, but serious questions about coherence of strategy remain
Sinn Féin is on your side. That’s the message that came from the launch of the party’s distinctly red (a nod to Labour, perhaps?) pre-budget document on Tuesday morning in Dublin.
Independent journalism every day
With digital access you can read The Business Post whenever, wherever, and however you want.
- Unlimited access to all sections of The Business Post on desktop, tablet and mobile.
- Breaking news, comment and analysis from the best Business Post writers seven days a week.
- Live blogs of major news events.
- Videos and podcasts from some of the industry's most respected journalists such as Michael Brennan, Susan Mitchell and Ian Guider.
- Access to The Business Post's extensive archive.