Sinn Féin’s problems haven’t gone away you know
Party examining detailed complaint which contains a numbers of allegations
Jonathan Graham was just 19 when he was selected by Sinn Féin to run for the party in the 2014 local elections in Clondalkin. Dressed in a smart grey three-piece suit and bowtie at the party’s ard fheis that year in Wexford he gave a memorable speech, declaring to a buoyant crowd that “the Celtic cubs are growing with the tigers and we will roar at the next election”.
Independent journalism every day
With digital access you can read The Business Post whenever, wherever, and however you want.
- Unlimited access to all sections of The Business Post on desktop, tablet and mobile.
- Breaking news, comment and analysis from the best Business Post writers seven days a week.
- Live blogs of major news events
- Videos and podcasts from some of the industry's most respected journalists such as Tom Lyons, Susan Mitchell and Ian Guider
- Access to The Business Post's extensive archive