Shortall questions delay in auditing private work at St Vincent’s
Social Democrats leader said it is now more than two years since the HSE “raised serious concerns"
Social Democrats leader Róisín Shortall has questioned the HSE’s delay in sending auditors in to examine the amount of private practice work that consultants are doing at St Vincent’s University Hospital in Dublin.
Independent journalism every day
With digital access you can read The Business Post whenever, wherever, and however you want.
- Unlimited access to all sections of The Business Post on desktop, tablet and mobile.
- Breaking news, comment and analysis from the best Business Post writers seven days a week.
- Live blogs of major news events
- Videos and podcasts from some of the industry's most respected journalists such as Tom Lyons, Susan Mitchell and Ian Guider
- Access to The Business Post's extensive archive