SDLP: Hello FF and goodbye Labour
The SDLP must ratify its alliance with Fianna Fáil at a conference on February 9
The recently announced arrangement for Fianna Fáil to provide the SDLP with access to its polling, research and constituency intelligence operation in order to boost the Northern party’s electoral prospects and help the cash-strapped SDLP fundraise is likely to spell the end of the SDLP’s alliance with the Labour Party in Dublin and the British Labour Party.
Independent journalism every day
With digital access you can read The Business Post whenever, wherever, and however you want.
- Unlimited access to all sections of The Business Post on desktop, tablet and mobile.
- Breaking news, comment and analysis from the best Business Post writers seven days a week.
- Live blogs of major news events
- Videos and podcasts from some of the industry's most respected journalists such as Tom Lyons, Susan Mitchell and Ian Guider
- Access to The Business Post's extensive archive