Renua rebrand aims to shake right-wing image
Name change is party bid to rid itself of conservative image
Renua Ireland is changing its name to Renua – The Liberal Democrats in a bid to shed the perception that it is a conservative, pro-life, right-wing political party.
Independent journalism every day
With digital access you can read The Business Post whenever, wherever, and however you want.
- Unlimited access to all sections of The Business Post on desktop, tablet and mobile.
- Breaking news, comment and analysis from the best Business Post writers seven days a week.
- Live blogs of major news events
- Videos and podcasts from some of the industry's most respected journalists such as Tom Lyons, Susan Mitchell and Ian Guider
- Access to The Business Post's extensive archive