Rebels turn up heat on Kenny over ‘breach of trust’ on departure timeline
Taoiseach cast fresh doubt on his future when he indicated he would deal with political logjam
Taoiseach Enda Kenny is coming under mounting pressure not to use his successful St Patrick’s Day visit to the US to delay his departure from office, with Kenny now indicating that he may delay stepping down to deal with political “priorities”.
Independent journalism every day
With digital access you can read The Business Post whenever, wherever, and however you want.
- Unlimited access to all sections of The Business Post on desktop, tablet and mobile.
- Breaking news, comment and analysis from the best Business Post writers seven days a week.
- Live blogs of major news events
- Videos and podcasts from some of the industry's most respected journalists such as Tom Lyons, Susan Mitchell and Ian Guider
- Access to The Business Post's extensive archive