‘I won’t be wearing a Sinn Féin hat’
Sinn Féin MEP Liadh Ní Riada believes that, as president, she can be ‘a voice of those ordinary people’
Liadh Ní Riada of Sinn Féin wants to be president because of the crises in housing and health, the unaffordability of third level education, and her belief that elderly people are being “stripped of their dignity”.
Independent journalism every day
With digital access you can read The Business Post whenever, wherever, and however you want.
- Unlimited access to all sections of The Business Post on desktop, tablet and mobile.
- Breaking news, comment and analysis from the best Business Post writers seven days a week.
- Live blogs of major news events.
- Videos and podcasts from some of the industry's most respected journalists such as Michael Brennan, Susan Mitchell and Ian Guider.
- Access to The Business Post's extensive archive.