Popular, pragmatic and palatable to voters
In her first months as Sinn Féin leader, Mary Lou McDonald has shown herself to be a sharp political operator. Her party is now a major force in politics in the Republic and, with McDonald at its head, looks set to become even bigger
Independent journalism every day
With digital access you can read The Business Post whenever, wherever, and however you want.
- Unlimited access to all sections of The Business Post on desktop, tablet and mobile.
- Breaking news, comment and analysis from the best Business Post writers seven days a week.
- Live blogs of major news events
- Videos and podcasts from some of the industry's most respected journalists such as Tom Lyons, Susan Mitchell and Ian Guider
- Access to The Business Post's extensive archive