Pillars of the Fianna Fáil community
Fianna Fáil is targeting three ‘pillar’ objectives ahead of the next election: retaining its 45 seats, making gains in Dublin, and taking more seats in constituencies where it is already represented. But if these things don’t happen, Micheál Martin’s days as leader could be numbered
Independent journalism every day
With digital access you can read The Business Post whenever, wherever, and however you want.
- Unlimited access to all sections of The Business Post on desktop, tablet and mobile.
- Breaking news, comment and analysis from the best Business Post writers seven days a week.
- Live blogs of major news events
- Videos and podcasts from some of the industry's most respected journalists such as Tom Lyons, Susan Mitchell and Ian Guider
- Access to The Business Post's extensive archive