Parties and independents paid €2 million since election
In total, €1.95 million given to nine parties and 19 independents
Political parties and independent TDs have received nearly €2 million in state funding in the two months since the general election – a period in which no government has been formed and the Dáil has sat on just nine occasions.
Independent journalism every day
With digital access you can read The Business Post whenever, wherever, and however you want.
- Unlimited access to all sections of The Business Post on desktop, tablet and mobile.
- Breaking news, comment and analysis from the best Business Post writers seven days a week.
- Live blogs of major news events
- Videos and podcasts from some of the industry's most respected journalists such as Tom Lyons, Susan Mitchell and Ian Guider
- Access to The Business Post's extensive archive