Our rental market needs to be regulated
Rent regulation ought to be introduced to our housing market without delay. Here are seven good reasons why...
There has been considerable publicity in recent months concerning the proposal by the Minister for the Environment Alan Kelly to try to secure “rent certainty” for tenants and landlords in the private rented sector.
Independent journalism every day
With digital access you can read The Business Post whenever, wherever, and however you want.
- Unlimited access to all sections of The Business Post on desktop, tablet and mobile.
- Breaking news, comment and analysis from the best Business Post writers seven days a week.
- Live blogs of major news events
- Videos and podcasts from some of the industry's most respected journalists such as Tom Lyons, Susan Mitchell and Ian Guider
- Access to The Business Post's extensive archive