OPW apologises to TD for refusing to give him data released to The Post
The Office of Public Works (OPW) has apologised to a Fine Gael TD after details of how much it would cost to reopen six Garda stations were withheld from him but released to The Sunday Business Post.
Independent journalism every day
With digital access you can read The Business Post whenever, wherever, and however you want.
- Unlimited access to all sections of The Business Post on desktop, tablet and mobile.
- Breaking news, comment and analysis from the best Business Post writers seven days a week.
- Live blogs of major news events.
- Videos and podcasts from some of the industry's most respected journalists such as Michael Brennan, Susan Mitchell and Ian Guider.
- Access to The Business Post's extensive archive.