Abortion exclusion zone opponents bring British group to Leinster House
The address by the British-based Be Here For Me group comes on foot of plans for the government to legislate for the introduction of exclusion zones around health facilities in Ireland where women can access termination services
Independent journalism every day
With digital access you can read The Business Post whenever, wherever, and however you want.
- Unlimited access to all sections of The Business Post on desktop, tablet and mobile.
- Breaking news, comment and analysis from the best Business Post writers seven days a week.
- Live blogs of major news events.
- Videos and podcasts from some of the industry's most respected journalists such as Michael Brennan, Susan Mitchell and Ian Guider.
- Access to The Business Post's extensive archive.