A one-man No show in Navan, and a ‘very close’ call in Tipperary
In the run-up to this Friday’s referendum, we checked in with two TDs who are urging a No vote as they pounded the pavements
On a bright sunny Thursday evening in Navan, Sinn Féin TD Peadar Tóibín and four enthusiastic women, including his sister Noelle, are pounding the pavements of the Woodlands estate, knocking on doors and asking for residents to vote No in this Friday’s Eighth Amendment referendum.
Independent journalism every day
With digital access you can read The Business Post whenever, wherever, and however you want.
- Unlimited access to all sections of The Business Post on desktop, tablet and mobile.
- Breaking news, comment and analysis from the best Business Post writers seven days a week.
- Live blogs of major news events
- Videos and podcasts from some of the industry's most respected journalists such as Tom Lyons, Susan Mitchell and Ian Guider
- Access to The Business Post's extensive archive