'New public sector pay report not an ATM for public servants' - Donohoe
Minister says new deal must be "affordable and sustainable"
Minister for Public Expenditure Paschal Donohoe has insisted the new public sector pay report will not be an ATM for public servants.
Independent journalism every day
With digital access you can read The Business Post whenever, wherever, and however you want.
- Unlimited access to all sections of The Business Post on desktop, tablet and mobile.
- Breaking news, comment and analysis from the best Business Post writers seven days a week.
- Live blogs of major news events
- Videos and podcasts from some of the industry's most respected journalists such as Tom Lyons, Susan Mitchell and Ian Guider
- Access to The Business Post's extensive archive