Naughten says €3bn broadband plan is justified ahead of cabinet sign-off
It is very likely that current Minister for Communications Richard Bruton will bring a memo to cabinet on Tuesday seeking approval to sign the broadband contract with the sole remaining bidder
Independent journalism every day
With digital access you can read The Business Post whenever, wherever, and however you want.
- Unlimited access to all sections of The Business Post on desktop, tablet and mobile.
- Breaking news, comment and analysis from the best Business Post writers seven days a week.
- Live blogs of major news events.
- Videos and podcasts from some of the industry's most respected journalists such as Michael Brennan, Susan Mitchell and Ian Guider.
- Access to The Business Post's extensive archive.