Ministers fear British infighting will trigger accidental no-deal Brexit
Government ministers are becoming increasingly concerned of an accidental no-deal Brexit due to the continued division in the British parliament. It comes as Tánaiste Simon Coveney is due to have another meeting with the EU’s chief Brexit negotiator Michel Barnier in Brussels tomorrow, ahead of Barnier’s meeting with the British Brexit secretary Steve Barkley.
Independent journalism every day
With digital access you can read The Business Post whenever, wherever, and however you want.
- Unlimited access to all sections of The Business Post on desktop, tablet and mobile.
- Breaking news, comment and analysis from the best Business Post writers seven days a week.
- Live blogs of major news events.
- Videos and podcasts from some of the industry's most respected journalists such as Michael Brennan, Susan Mitchell and Ian Guider.
- Access to The Business Post's extensive archive.