Minister warns Defence Forces over pay protest outside the Dáil
There is significant unrest among the 9,000 members of the army, navy and air corps about their pay and conditions
Minister of State for Defence Paul Kehoe has warned members of the Defence Forces against taking part in a protest march outside the Dáil in two weeks’ time.
Independent journalism every day
With digital access you can read The Business Post whenever, wherever, and however you want.
- Unlimited access to all sections of The Business Post on desktop, tablet and mobile.
- Breaking news, comment and analysis from the best Business Post writers seven days a week.
- Live blogs of major news events.
- Videos and podcasts from some of the industry's most respected journalists such as Michael Brennan, Susan Mitchell and Ian Guider.
- Access to The Business Post's extensive archive.