Michael D Higgins and Angela Merkel make poor pantomime villains
Michael Brennan enjoyed Polly and the Beanstalk at the Olympia Theatre, but found the choice of villains unconvincing
I recently had the pleasure of going with my family to the Olympia Theatre for their Polly and the Beanstalk Christmas panto.
Independent journalism every day
With digital access you can read The Business Post whenever, wherever, and however you want.
- Unlimited access to all sections of The Business Post on desktop, tablet and mobile.
- Breaking news, comment and analysis from the best Business Post writers seven days a week.
- Live blogs of major news events
- Videos and podcasts from some of the industry's most respected journalists such as Tom Lyons, Susan Mitchell and Ian Guider
- Access to The Business Post's extensive archive