McGuinness calls on the Finance Minister to stop repossessions
John McGuinness, chair of the Finance Committee, has written to the Minister for Finance, Paschal Donohoe, calling for an immediate halt to all repossession cases in light of the tracker mortgage debacle.
Independent journalism every day
With digital access you can read The Business Post whenever, wherever, and however you want.
- Unlimited access to all sections of The Business Post on desktop, tablet and mobile.
- Breaking news, comment and analysis from the best Business Post writers seven days a week.
- Live blogs of major news events
- Videos and podcasts from some of the industry's most respected journalists such as Tom Lyons, Susan Mitchell and Ian Guider
- Access to The Business Post's extensive archive