Martin's Twitter spat with Indo worth following
The Fianna Fáil leader is a cautious politician by nature, so this tweet was not done in some fit of anger
It is not every day that the leader of Fianna Fáil publicly criticises the front page of a national newspaper. But that is what happened yesterday when Micheál Martin put out a tweet about an Irish Independent story about a 'backlash' against him in his party.
Independent journalism every day
With digital access you can read The Business Post whenever, wherever, and however you want.
- Unlimited access to all sections of The Business Post on desktop, tablet and mobile.
- Breaking news, comment and analysis from the best Business Post writers seven days a week.
- Live blogs of major news events
- Videos and podcasts from some of the industry's most respected journalists such as Tom Lyons, Susan Mitchell and Ian Guider
- Access to The Business Post's extensive archive