Mandarin warned FG aides on memo
The Department of Employment Affairs’ head of communications Sarah O’Callaghan told Minister Regina Doherty’s two special advisers that it was not 'at all appropriate' to mention a political party in a press release being issued by the department
Independent journalism every day
With digital access you can read The Business Post whenever, wherever, and however you want.
- Unlimited access to all sections of The Business Post on desktop, tablet and mobile.
- Breaking news, comment and analysis from the best Business Post writers seven days a week.
- Live blogs of major news events.
- Videos and podcasts from some of the industry's most respected journalists such as Michael Brennan, Susan Mitchell and Ian Guider.
- Access to The Business Post's extensive archive.