Lobbyist accuses Naughten of ‘dithering’ on climate change
Naughten’s failure to include a specific subsidy for solar energy described as “akin to climate change denial”
Climate change minister Denis Naughten has been accused of behaviour “akin to climate change denial” by a former government TD turned top energy lobbyist.
Independent journalism every day
With digital access you can read The Business Post whenever, wherever, and however you want.
- Unlimited access to all sections of The Business Post on desktop, tablet and mobile.
- Breaking news, comment and analysis from the best Business Post writers seven days a week.
- Live blogs of major news events.
- Videos and podcasts from some of the industry's most respected journalists such as Michael Brennan, Susan Mitchell and Ian Guider.
- Access to The Business Post's extensive archive.