‘I kick the teeth out of everything’
At the end of a turbulent first year as Minister for Housing, Eoghan Murphy is bruised but unbowed. In this exclusive interview, he lays out his plan to fix the housing crisis and accuses Fianna Fáil of having laid the foundations for the current mess of a ‘broken system’
Independent journalism every day
With digital access you can read The Business Post whenever, wherever, and however you want.
- Unlimited access to all sections of The Business Post on desktop, tablet and mobile.
- Breaking news, comment and analysis from the best Business Post writers seven days a week.
- Live blogs of major news events.
- Videos and podcasts from some of the industry's most respected journalists such as Michael Brennan, Susan Mitchell and Ian Guider.
- Access to The Business Post's extensive archive.