Kelly won’t table no-confidence motion against Howlin as he backs off assault
Labour TDs and senators have rallied behind Howlin, who said this weekend there was 'no tolerance' for further discussion on his leadership of the party
Independent journalism every day
With digital access you can read The Business Post whenever, wherever, and however you want.
- Unlimited access to all sections of The Business Post on desktop, tablet and mobile.
- Breaking news, comment and analysis from the best Business Post writers seven days a week.
- Live blogs of major news events
- Videos and podcasts from some of the industry's most respected journalists such as Tom Lyons, Susan Mitchell and Ian Guider
- Access to The Business Post's extensive archive