Irish stocks to watch in 2015
Ireland’s Iseq share index has just finished a great year, but which Irish-listed companies will attract interest in 2015?
The mood in Anglesea Street, the home of the Irish Stock Exchange, must be much better these days. While volatility crept into markets in November and December, the Iseq can boast of double-digit gains while most continental exchanges barely ended the year in positive territory. Listings have increased, trading volumes are up and several of its key members ended 2014 sitting on all-time highs.
Independent journalism every day
With digital access you can read The Business Post whenever, wherever, and however you want.
- Unlimited access to all sections of The Business Post on desktop, tablet and mobile.
- Breaking news, comment and analysis from the best Business Post writers seven days a week.
- Live blogs of major news events
- Videos and podcasts from some of the industry's most respected journalists such as Tom Lyons, Susan Mitchell and Ian Guider
- Access to The Business Post's extensive archive