Inquiry looks at long road to crisis
Stephen Kinsella: The banking inquiry will seek to understand how the crisis that led to the 2008 bank guarantee developed from as far back as 1992. But can its members resist the temptation to engage in political grandstanding?
Independent journalism every day
With digital access you can read The Business Post whenever, wherever, and however you want.
- Unlimited access to all sections of The Business Post on desktop, tablet and mobile.
- Breaking news, comment and analysis from the best Business Post writers seven days a week.
- Live blogs of major news events
- Videos and podcasts from some of the industry's most respected journalists such as Tom Lyons, Susan Mitchell and Ian Guider
- Access to The Business Post's extensive archive