Independent Alliance seeks law change for extra €455,000 annual funding
All five of its TDs are drawing down an annual €37,000 “independents’ allowance”
The Independent Alliance is demanding that its government partners introduce new laws which would ensure that the group gets an extra €455,000 a year in state funding.
Independent journalism every day
With digital access you can read The Business Post whenever, wherever, and however you want.
- Unlimited access to all sections of The Business Post on desktop, tablet and mobile.
- Breaking news, comment and analysis from the best Business Post writers seven days a week.
- Live blogs of major news events
- Videos and podcasts from some of the industry's most respected journalists such as Tom Lyons, Susan Mitchell and Ian Guider
- Access to The Business Post's extensive archive