In focus: microbreweries
Last year’s budget brought good news for Ireland’s growing craft brewing sector, with an extension of the qualifying limit for excise duty relief for microbreweries. Budget 2015 saw Minister for Finance Michael Noonan praise microbreweries as “a success story in recent years”.
Independent journalism every day
With digital access you can read The Business Post whenever, wherever, and however you want.
- Unlimited access to all sections of The Business Post on desktop, tablet and mobile.
- Breaking news, comment and analysis from the best Business Post writers seven days a week.
- Live blogs of major news events
- Videos and podcasts from some of the industry's most respected journalists such as Tom Lyons, Susan Mitchell and Ian Guider
- Access to The Business Post's extensive archive