Gerry Adams: ‘I don’t pretend to be an accountant’
He may not have got the election result he hoped for, but Gerry Adams is not thinking about retirement yet
Gerry Adams has a new office. It’s twice the size of his old one and, until last month, it was occupied by the ousted Labour stalwart Emmet Stagg. Sinn Féin overtook Labour in the election two months ago, and now it’s taken over its old fifth-floor offices in the LH2000 block of Leinster House. How ironic that the party that capitalised on Labour’s demise has now cannibalised its offices.
Independent journalism every day
With digital access you can read The Business Post whenever, wherever, and however you want.
- Unlimited access to all sections of The Business Post on desktop, tablet and mobile.
- Breaking news, comment and analysis from the best Business Post writers seven days a week.
- Live blogs of major news events
- Videos and podcasts from some of the industry's most respected journalists such as Tom Lyons, Susan Mitchell and Ian Guider
- Access to The Business Post's extensive archive