Human rights group accuses Taoiseach of ‘normalising’ Orbán policies
An international human rights organisation has said it is “very sad” that the Taoiseach is “legitimising and normalising” the policies of the far-right Hungarian prime minister, Viktor Orbán, who they say is undermining core European values.
Independent journalism every day
With digital access you can read The Business Post whenever, wherever, and however you want.
- Unlimited access to all sections of The Business Post on desktop, tablet and mobile.
- Breaking news, comment and analysis from the best Business Post writers seven days a week.
- Live blogs of major news events
- Videos and podcasts from some of the industry's most respected journalists such as Tom Lyons, Susan Mitchell and Ian Guider
- Access to The Business Post's extensive archive