Hugh O'Connell: Trump looms large as Brexit takes a backseat
Taoiseach and British PM faced uncomfortable questions despite unity on 'frictionless' border
We are living in quite extraordinary times. Yesterday, Taoiseach Enda Kenny met British Prime Minister Theresa May to discuss the monumental impact of the UK’s decision to leave the EU seven months ago. Yet it wasn’t even top of the news agenda.
Independent journalism every day
With digital access you can read The Business Post whenever, wherever, and however you want.
- Unlimited access to all sections of The Business Post on desktop, tablet and mobile.
- Breaking news, comment and analysis from the best Business Post writers seven days a week.
- Live blogs of major news events
- Videos and podcasts from some of the industry's most respected journalists such as Tom Lyons, Susan Mitchell and Ian Guider
- Access to The Business Post's extensive archive