Harris’s ‘action plan’ to rebrand the IFSC
The 27 year-old Minister of State is looking at creating an organisation with a specific remit, writes Jack Horgan-Jones
Simon Harris has always seemed like a man in a hurry. Elected to the Dáil at 24, he was made a junior minister earlier this year at 27.
Independent journalism every day
With digital access you can read The Business Post whenever, wherever, and however you want.
- Unlimited access to all sections of The Business Post on desktop, tablet and mobile.
- Breaking news, comment and analysis from the best Business Post writers seven days a week.
- Live blogs of major news events.
- Videos and podcasts from some of the industry's most respected journalists such as Michael Brennan, Susan Mitchell and Ian Guider.
- Access to The Business Post's extensive archive.