Flanagan to review cash for visas programme
Minister is accused of ‘drip feeding information’ on scheme
Minister for Justice Charlie Flanagan has promised a review of the state’s Immigrant Investor Programme, following reports in this newspaper over concerns raised about the scheme by the Central Bank.
Independent journalism every day
With digital access you can read The Business Post whenever, wherever, and however you want.
- Unlimited access to all sections of The Business Post on desktop, tablet and mobile.
- Breaking news, comment and analysis from the best Business Post writers seven days a week.
- Live blogs of major news events
- Videos and podcasts from some of the industry's most respected journalists such as Tom Lyons, Susan Mitchell and Ian Guider
- Access to The Business Post's extensive archive