Fitzgerald will hang on – but her ministerial reputation has been damaged
Leo Varadkar is likely to be fuming, but he will not want to give a head to the opposition so early in his term as Taoiseach
Tánaiste Frances Fitzgerald is going to survive the latest Maurice McCabe-related political scandal – but her ministerial reputation has been damaged.
Independent journalism every day
With digital access you can read The Business Post whenever, wherever, and however you want.
- Unlimited access to all sections of The Business Post on desktop, tablet and mobile.
- Breaking news, comment and analysis from the best Business Post writers seven days a week.
- Live blogs of major news events
- Videos and podcasts from some of the industry's most respected journalists such as Tom Lyons, Susan Mitchell and Ian Guider
- Access to The Business Post's extensive archive