Fine Gael left licking its wounds after poking the Fianna Fáil bear
Micheál Martin told RTÉ he would not pay the slightest heed to 'megaphone pressure' from Taoiseach Leo Varadkar and his Fine Gael ministers to sign a quick extension of the confidence and supply deal
Independent journalism every day
With digital access you can read The Business Post whenever, wherever, and however you want.
- Unlimited access to all sections of The Business Post on desktop, tablet and mobile.
- Breaking news, comment and analysis from the best Business Post writers seven days a week.
- Live blogs of major news events.
- Videos and podcasts from some of the industry's most respected journalists such as Michael Brennan, Susan Mitchell and Ian Guider.
- Access to The Business Post's extensive archive.