FF: families spend €3,000 a year on health expenses
Around €2.4 billion is spent on private medical insurance annually
Irish families are spending an average of €3,000 per year on health expenses, according to an analysis undertaken by Fianna Fáil.
Independent journalism every day
With digital access you can read The Business Post whenever, wherever, and however you want.
- Unlimited access to all sections of The Business Post on desktop, tablet and mobile.
- Breaking news, comment and analysis from the best Business Post writers seven days a week.
- Live blogs of major news events
- Videos and podcasts from some of the industry's most respected journalists such as Tom Lyons, Susan Mitchell and Ian Guider
- Access to The Business Post's extensive archive