Fear of the start-up hurts only ourselves
The government is aware of core changes that could dramatically influence enterprise. So why didn’t it make them?
When I left my job to set up a new business, I had no experience, no funding and no idea where to look for help. Our business model was to help retailers process their payments when selling online. We would help the banks by aggregating the transactions and taking care of the IT support needed.
Independent journalism every day
With digital access you can read The Business Post whenever, wherever, and however you want.
- Unlimited access to all sections of The Business Post on desktop, tablet and mobile.
- Breaking news, comment and analysis from the best Business Post writers seven days a week.
- Live blogs of major news events
- Videos and podcasts from some of the industry's most respected journalists such as Tom Lyons, Susan Mitchell and Ian Guider
- Access to The Business Post's extensive archive