‘Farcical’ plan to use truck licence plate recognition at Rosslare Port
Critics liken idea to Brexiteers’ ‘max-fac’ border solutions
The government has been criticised for its ‘max-fac’ plan to use number plate recognition technology on trucks arriving at Rosslare Port after Brexit.
Independent journalism every day
With digital access you can read The Business Post whenever, wherever, and however you want.
- Unlimited access to all sections of The Business Post on desktop, tablet and mobile.
- Breaking news, comment and analysis from the best Business Post writers seven days a week.
- Live blogs of major news events
- Videos and podcasts from some of the industry's most respected journalists such as Tom Lyons, Susan Mitchell and Ian Guider
- Access to The Business Post's extensive archive