Falling euro may be just the beginning of the story
Early in January, the Swiss National Bank broke its currency’s link with the euro. It came out of the blue and was read by many as a signal that European Central Bank president Mario Draghi was nearing a decision on quantitative easing, the programme
Independent journalism every day
With digital access you can read The Business Post whenever, wherever, and however you want.
- Unlimited access to all sections of The Business Post on desktop, tablet and mobile.
- Breaking news, comment and analysis from the best Business Post writers seven days a week.
- Live blogs of major news events.
- Videos and podcasts from some of the industry's most respected journalists such as Michael Brennan, Susan Mitchell and Ian Guider.
- Access to The Business Post's extensive archive.