Marion McKeone: 'Even Watergate doesn't come close'
Donald Trump is in Asia, but he has left behind a White House in utter disarray
Last week, almost a year since he was elected the 45th president of the United States, Donald Trump, angry, scowling and defensive, embarked on a vital 10-day trip to Asia. It was not the most auspicious of anniversaries for the beleaguered president.
Independent journalism every day
With digital access you can read The Business Post whenever, wherever, and however you want.
- Unlimited access to all sections of The Business Post on desktop, tablet and mobile.
- Breaking news, comment and analysis from the best Business Post writers seven days a week.
- Live blogs of major news events
- Videos and podcasts from some of the industry's most respected journalists such as Tom Lyons, Susan Mitchell and Ian Guider
- Access to The Business Post's extensive archive