Some EU governments 'backing longer Brexit delay'
While some countries think the EU should offer Britain a generous period to negotiate a deal that will win the backing of MPs, possibly after a second referendum, others oppose a postponement of any sort
Independent journalism every day
With digital access you can read The Business Post whenever, wherever, and however you want.
- Unlimited access to all sections of The Business Post on desktop, tablet and mobile.
- Breaking news, comment and analysis from the best Business Post writers seven days a week.
- Live blogs of major news events
- Videos and podcasts from some of the industry's most respected journalists such as Tom Lyons, Susan Mitchell and Ian Guider
- Access to The Business Post's extensive archive