Enda Kenny: The arrival of the troika in Ireland was a 'bloodless coup'
Taoiseach claims credit for Irish recovery at Madrid conference
Taoiseach Enda Kenny has described the arrival of the troika as a "bloodless coup" which resulted in harsh economic decisions for Ireland.
Independent journalism every day
With digital access you can read The Business Post whenever, wherever, and however you want.
- Unlimited access to all sections of The Business Post on desktop, tablet and mobile.
- Breaking news, comment and analysis from the best Business Post writers seven days a week.
- Live blogs of major news events.
- Videos and podcasts from some of the industry's most respected journalists such as Michael Brennan, Susan Mitchell and Ian Guider.
- Access to The Business Post's extensive archive.