Emergency Sessions: Russian connection threatens to unseat Trump appointment
Donald Trump’s new attorney general is facing calls to step down over his ties with Russia
The United States is lurching towards a constitutional crisis, senior Republicans have warned, as the fallout continues from revelations that US president Donald Trump’s new attorney general Jeff Sessions misled the Senate Judiciary Committee about his contacts with Sergei Kislyak, the Russian ambassador to the US.
Independent journalism every day
With digital access you can read The Business Post whenever, wherever, and however you want.
- Unlimited access to all sections of The Business Post on desktop, tablet and mobile.
- Breaking news, comment and analysis from the best Business Post writers seven days a week.
- Live blogs of major news events
- Videos and podcasts from some of the industry's most respected journalists such as Tom Lyons, Susan Mitchell and Ian Guider
- Access to The Business Post's extensive archive